Cocoonababy Baby Nest with Two Fitted Sheets
* £10 OFF ORDERS OVER £99 WITH CODE BUDDY10 *
* SPECIAL EDITION WITH TWO FITTED SHEETS *
The multi-award-winning Cocoonababy is an ergonomic cocoon designed for use in the cot during baby’s first months. Made in France and designed to help little babies sleep longer and better, it also helps to avoid startle gastric reflex and flat head syndrome.
This special edition Cocoonababy comes with a free extra fitted sheet.
Ideal for every sleepy moment, it evolves with your baby as they grow. The ergonomically shaped nest reassures baby and helps them adapt to their new surroundings, helping to increase contentment and reduce crying.
The baby nest includes an adjustable, removable wedge (situated below the fitted sheet). Baby lies on their back in the cocoon in a natural, semi-foetal position, all set for a sound sleep. This helps them feel contained while conforming to medical recommendations that babies sleep on their backs.
Cocoonababy is suitable for babies from 2.8kgs and until the child starts trying to roll over or change position in the nest (around 3-4 months old). It can be used in a cot or crib with sides at least 20cm higher than the top of the Cocoonababy.
The Cocoonababy Nest has won a number of awards including the 2016 LovedbyParents Award for Best Sleep Aid and Best Infant Product in the 2016 Smallish Design Awards.
- Recommended age: Newborn to 3-4 months (until the child starts trying to roll over or change position in the nest).
- Materials: Mattress: 100% Foam PU. Fitted sheet: 100% Cotton. Protective cover: 100% Tencel® / Membrane: 100% PU. Tummy band: 100% Cotton / 100% polyester wadding.
- Care instructions: Protective cover is machine washable at 60°C, fitted sheet and tummy band are machine washable at 30°C.
- Size: W40cm x L69cm x H19cm.
- Weight: 1kg.
- For more information download the Cocoonababy brochure HERE.
- Can be paired with the specially designed Cocoonababy blanket available in white or grey.
Shop the full Cocoonababy range HERE
DELIVERY & RETURNS