Mori Swaddle Bag in Blush Stripe
MORI's Swaddle Bag is designed for a safer and more comfortable night’s sleep for your new baby.
Swaddling with muslins can be a little tricky to master at first, so MORI's simple swaddle bags are a simple and safe alternative. By swaddling your newborn baby with the swaddle bag, you’ll help them to feel secure and sleep soundly.
Carefully crafted from MORI's signature bamboo and organic cotton blend, the swaddle bag feels comfortable against your baby's delicate skin. This fabric is incredibly breathable and thermoregulating, making sure your baby is warm in winter and cool in summer.
Suitable for use from 15 days up to 2-3m depending on your little one’s development, which is approximately 5lbs (2kg) to 12lbs (5.5kg). It has adjustable arm poppers so your baby can be snugly tucked in or have their arms out if they prefer.
Team with matching items from our MORI range for the perfect Baby Shower gift.
- Attention to detail: The MORI Swaddle Bag has no tog or additional filling so can be used all year round with suitable clothing worn underneath (see below).
- Material: 70% Bamboo 30% Organic Cotton. Nickel free poppers, nylon zipper.
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Tumble dry on low or line dry naturally for best results.
MORI’s Swaddle Bag has been designed to be used instead of blankets for safety, it prevents your baby waking up uncovered and minimises the risk of SIDS.
How to dress your baby in the MORI Swaddle Bag:
- Temperature above 22°C: short sleeve bodysuit.
- Temperature between 18-21°C: long sleeve bodysuit or a sleepsuit.
- Temperature between 15-17°C: long sleeve bodysuit and a sleepsuit.
Safety: MORI's sleeping bags have been tested in accordance to British Safety regulations for Safety of Children's Sleep Bags (BS 8510). All chemical and hazardous materials testing is in compliance with UK safety standards.
Shop the full MORI range HERE
WHY BUY FROM US?
DELIVERY & RETURNS