Mori Sleeping Bag in Forest Design
MORI's Forest Sleeping Bag is designed for a safer and more comfortable night’s sleep.
Crafted from 100% pure cotton on the outside, and lined with their signature organic cotton and bamboo blend for safety, warmth, and breathability.
Team with matching items from our MORI range for the perfect Baby Shower gift.
- Two sizes: 9lbs (4kg) - 6m and 6 - 24m.
- Arm poppers for easy opening.
- Nickel free poppers, nylon zipper.
- 2.5 Tog Sleeping Bag, perfect all year round (room temperatures of 16-20°C).
- Material: Outer: 100% Cotton. Lining: 70% Bamboo 30% Organic Cotton. Fill: 100% Polyester.
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Tumble dry on low or line dry naturally for best results.
Baby sleeping bags are one of the safest forms of bedding for your baby. The fitted neck and armholes ensure that there is no danger of slipping, whilst maintaining the complete freedom to move.
MORI’s Sleeping Bag has been designed to be used instead of blankets for safety, it prevents your baby waking up uncovered and minimises the risk of SIDS.
How to dress your baby in the MORI Sleeping Bag:
- Temperature between 18-21°C: long sleeve bodysuit.
- Temperature between 15-17°C: long sleeve bodysuit and a sleepsuit.
Safety: Ensure your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck hole when fastening; if it can, the sleeping bag is too big (opt instead for MORI's Swaddle Bags from birth until they are ready for the Sleeping Bag). MORI's sleeping bags have been tested in accordance to British Safety regulations for Safety of Children's Sleep Bags (BS 8510). All chemical and hazardous materials testing is in compliance with UK safety standards.
Shop the full MORI range HERE
WHY BUY FROM US?
DELIVERY & RETURNS